14 May 2015

wtf (originally written 2011?)

Okay, so here's July & I haven't really done anything this year that I had intended when the year started. Six months in & I am in exactly the same place I was last year. Same job that sucks away my time/life/creativity. Same lack of physical exercise. Same lack of mental stimulation. Same time wasting, soul leeching activities. Same relationship problems. Same lack of time spent on what I really want to do. Nary more than one blog post this year. No Spanish language course.

Okay, maybe some things have changed for the better; I did pay off my credit card debt this year (only to charge a few things back on, of course. Ironic?) I did finally purchase my MacBook (hence the new credit card debt -but a great deal, not to be passed). I am having the downstairs bathroom finished -& mostly to my specifications. But not much more happening than that.

I am in a rut. A repetitive, reactive rut.

No comments: