10 September 2008

what the?

and she has, in the past 24 hours, referred to herself at least once as "Mrs. Jonas". (I'm not talking about Snick, Lib, or Fi.) ARGH! What is going on???? What have I started by teasingly calling at her door, "Hello? Mrs. Jonas? Mrs. Joe Jonas?" "...never thought I'd catch this love bug again..." in my head after 20 minutes on 'repeat'. Can't we rewind a couple years? I want a do-over. I'm not ready to be the mom of another adolescent. The older one is just barely out of her teens. Now we're evolving with this one out of tween attitude & into full-blown "puppy love." OMG. I don't recall Snick going through this phase with a celebrity. Well, maybe I do. If I remember correctly, it was Leonardo DiCaprio in Romeo + Juliet. How many times did Snick & her friends watch that movie at our house? In fact, once they watched it specifically to count how many times the main characters kissed onscreen. Sigh. And so it starts....

No comments: