04 February 2009

It's a beautiful week in the neighborhood

You know some of it: the freaking awesome, nail-biting, down to the last minute Steeler Superbowl win on Sunday!

Then Groundhog Day on Monday -near & dear to my heart. Plus I was the "mystery reader" in Feefer's kindie class that day. Then the next day was Feefer's birthday. AND Nikki made her way down from Bo Co to be the "surprise mystery reader" for Feef's class; she stayed for dinner & then some too! Oh yeah, finally got the insurance check so I can get my car back from the shop. Found a dresser at ARC to replace Feef's 40+ year old dresser that is finally giving up the ghost.

What else? Hmmm, Madster had her allergy tests today so we can finally get that mess sorted out. Poor thing is HIGHLY allergic to cottonwood & various other tree, weed, & grass pollen. More tests needed for some of the food allergies. Thankfully, no reaction to cats & dogs (no surprise there, really).

Let's not forget the 70 degree weather we're enjoying during the next couple days. And you know a new SModcast (link in the sidebar. Go there. Now.) always puts a big ol' smile on my face.

Oh, and did I tell you I found this incredible webstore for nail polish? It's calledHead 2 Toe Beauty & I swear I may never buy polish at Ulta or Sally's ever again!

Hope your week goes equally well!

No comments: