10 October 2009

10 on the 10th @ 10pm :D

I got this idea from my blogging-friend Rosey.

Here's my list of 10 -with 2 hours to spare!

10 things that put a smile in my heart -without fail

a. listening to my daughters' laughter

b. thinking about the Penguins winning the Stanley Cup

c. seeing that man jogging in the morning -he looks like I imagine a professor from the 70's might look. He wears what looks like dark blue Dockers, & a button up long sleeve shirt & a knit pullover vest & running shoes. & he wears silver wire rim glasses & his hair is kind of like a graying Gabe Kaplan style (Welcome Back, Kotter)

d. seeing either or both of the two sets of older couples on our block going to or coming home from morning mass -every day

e. good graffiti (not tagging)

f. talking/chatting/hanging out with girl friends

g. birdsong in the morning

h. snowboarding

i. creating/crafting

j. interesting architecture


Plain & simple, no pics to post today. And not exhaustive: next month might be another list :)

1 comment:

Chloe m said...

RMMama,
YEAH! You made one!
I love all of these, esp. C! Oh , yeah, I thought Horseshack was great. :)
I love people watching. It sounds creepy but EVERYONE does it.
Rosey