15 January 2010

heard ya missed me; I'm baaaaack!

Well, not exactly so much today. Just in general. I'm still here, just haven't been so motivated to write lately...or the last 3 months. And that's a story for a longer post. Thinking of re-doing the layout, etc. Maybe altering the focus for a temporary kick. Yeah, that kind of stuff. Yep. I'm back for sure. Truth be told, I didn't think very many people actually read this, since I don't get many comments & no one even commented that I had been away. Then Nikki voiced some sarcastic 21 year old comment about the link to my blog in my Facebook page. And I watched "Julie & Julia" last night. Inspirational for blogging, no? Check back tomorrow for some revisions. & pictures. I have pictures. You tell me if the girls have changed since I last posted pics of them on here. I have videos too. Well then, I'm off to the the girls' school for my Friday afternoon volunteering stint. Then gymnastics for the littles. BBL :)

No comments: