31 July 2007

day 3: Pittsburgh. Finally!

Freshly bathed & showered, we went for a bite to eat at Primanti's in Cranberry Township -this location is a bar/restaraunt. I've only ever been to the original location in the Strip (as seen on Food Network), the Oakland location & the Southside one. I have to say that Primanti's in the Strip makes a tastier sandwich. Could be the atmosphere, could be that I wasn't eating my buzz away at 2am after leaving Metropol (that was ages ago!) No, I took my parents there last year for lunch, & it was just as tasty as at 2am. Looking over the menu, I saw that there are, like, 20 locations now -Primanti's has become a chain!

Anyway, we stayed that night & the next with our good friend (& Maddie's Godmother) Chris. Unfortunately she had to work the days we were there but we enjoyed our short visits in the evenings. Maddie and Olivia discovered the humor of I Love Lucy -a marathon on TVland was enough to keep them awake & on mountain time.

No comments: