29 November 2008

squeeeeeee!!! dems so coooot!*****

I want I want I want I want!!!!! It's a whole litter of Cody mini-me's Except for Cobo's about 15" & 30 lbs heavier than these cuties will grow to be. Every day since we've found this cam, the girls constantly ask to check out the puppies. I tried to convince them that we should just ask for a new puppy for xmas instead of anything else. That met with consternation & scolding from Fi & Lib "Hey no! I want an American Girl doll" "I'm getting a DS". sigh. well, I guess I can just put it on my list & hope for the best...Cody would looooooove to have some company, I'm sure. Although I'm also sure G wouldn't want to clean up twice the poo. Hmmmm, except a shiba would have smaller poo...and as Maddie chastises me to stop talking about poo, I will leave you with these cuties...


*****webcam has been moved to the sidebar & will be removed when the puppies go to their respective homes.

No comments: