15 November 2008

WTF!?!?

My neighbor has a yard full of leaves. Very full. And just now up pulls a landscaping truck. And they've got oh, I think I heard 4 leaf blowers start up. It's loud as fcuk! And my kids WERE ALL SLEEPING IN! WERE being the operative word here. I was enjoying my quiet time. I tell ya, there ought to be a law! "No leaf blowing on weekends until noon". Or "No more than one leaf blower at a time in residential neighborhoods". Or better yet, "Only a certain decibel of noise allowed in a residential neighborhood". Wait, I think that is a law, isn't it? My only hope is that with 4 blowers going, it'll take less time to finish the job. Hmmmm, and I guess it'll make me appreciate how quiet my neighborhood normally is. Nevertheless, in MY world, there would a law banning such inconsiderate behavior.

No comments: