27 January 2006

how can i blog twice w/o feeling like I'm cheating??

So I've started a myspace acct. just for the halibut. It has a blogging capability but, other than cut & pasting every entry from one blog to the other, wtf will I write about to put forth an original thought? It's bad enough that I've had friggin' writer's block for a month at least. I have been uninspired by life in general. My single fascination at the moment is "da stillers". I'm even unmotivated to expound on the daily and amazing activities of my kids...my usual source of enthusiastic online scribblings. Everything is pretty f'n grim at the moment. boring. senseless. useless. EXCEPT the upcoming Superbowl is very exciting. Ever have one of those 'paint it black' moods? I've had one for a week now. Yeah. Thank God the "here we go" song is so catchy. I can't get it out of my head. I can just keep singing the refrain over & over & over. It's a damn good distraction from the depth of my doldrums. Yeah, I know. Kind of lame. But hey. Whatever works, right? AND it's a perfectly acceptable means of expressing my belief in the Steelers' abilities to win big.

1 comment:

a girl said...

I've been having a 'paint it black' kinda mood since I was about 25 and I moved to Connecticut. The sun shines thru the clouds once in a while...and then the sky darkens again... and the the storm comes...