07 January 2006

a much needed break


So you've noticed I haven't been posting lately. I'm trying something new...I think I mentioned b4 how I get caught up in whatever it is that I'm doing @ the time, be it blogging, reading, knitting, whatever. So I was spending inordinate amounts of time blogging. But then nothing else was getting done. Now I'm off the computer. I'm filling that time w/ sewing, hanging out w/ the babes, cleaning sporadically, still some knitting, reading. Tons more stuff gets done when I'm not online. But I miss it. I think I will try to have just a couple hours a week that are for blogging. No sense in going completely without.

Yeah, that & nothing really exciting has been happening. Or maybe I'm just not motivated to write. Writer's block? And then there's the GORGEOUS weather. Who the heck wants to be inside when it's 65 outside???? Especially in January!

No comments: