28 January 2006

how exciting...

so I've found 2 old & dear friends on myspace. Will they write back? I hope so. Though it's been a long time since we've talked, & I don't know what we might talk abt now, I'm happy to have been "reunited" in a way. God I miss having friends out here. REAL friends. You know the kind to hang out w/ anytime, anywhere doing anything or nothing at all. No wonder my house is so messy. I hate it, but I hate being alone more. I miss having someone to talk to while I clean or cook or whatever. I can't even talk on the phone and do anything else b/c the friggin' cell is so friggin' small. I mean, I used to be able to walk around the house cleaning, doing dishes, whatever holding the phone b/t head & shoulder (ouch for the neck,though hahaha). At least then I wasn't alone. I am a social creature by nature. Living out here has been difficult b/c I haven't any friends that I can just hang w/. The people that I've met are nice people. I do have a few friends who are fun to hang w/ -when we do get together. But everyone is so caught up & busy w/ their own lives. The only people I meet here are parents of my kids' friends. Or G's coworkers. I could be definitely be friends w/ some of them. I miss community. I would move back to PGH in a heart beat if it weren't for the shitty weather. I will never again tolerate suffering w/ SAD. I probably have cancer already w/ the time I spent in the tanning beds back there, trying to deal w/ the shitty weather. I enjoy my 300+ days of sunshine. But damn do I miss my friends.

No comments: