26 October 2007

cheeky monkeys

Mom: Fi go upstairs and get ready for bed
(1 minute later, Fi continues to horse around with Cody)
Mom: Fi go upstairs and get ready for bed. Right now.
(30 seconds later, Fi continues to horse around with Cody)
Mom: Is there something wrong with your ears?
Fi: Yeah
(obviously not. Fi continues to horse around with Cody)
Mom: Well, maybe there will be something wrong with my car & we won't be able to go anywhere tomorrow (please don't let me have just cursed my smooth running car!)
(Fi stops & looks at mom)
Fi: Wait! I have an idea...RIIIIIIIIIP
(Fi rips a good shot of methane. Mom and Fi laugh hysterically)

How can I be angry???



Mom: I think I'm going to have to just sew in the evening instead of watching t.v. with daddy when I get home from work, so I can get the Halloween costumes finished.
Maddie: Yeah. You have fun sewing while we watch the World Series, mom.

the little bugger!



Lib: (who has just not gotten her way) Whatever.
(it is the pat answer anytime she doesn't get her way) Whatever.

I'm waiting for the moment when she holds up her hand to me ala "talk to the hand"...it's got to be just around the corner. Or maybe she'll wag her head at me. Whatever.



at the dinnertable,
Dad: Eat your pig
Fi: I don't want to eat piddy
Dad: It's pork, Fi. What do you think bacon is? And ham? It's all pig.
Fi: I don't want to eat piddy
Mom: you don't have to eat your "pig"

Another PETA kid in the making.
How can you have any pudding, if you don't eat your meat!
Reminds me of a story: I wouldn't eat my jello b/c it looked like a cow. I must have been Lib's age.

No comments: