23 October 2007

yay! Snow! and projects

We had rain overnight on Saturday & I was irritated to wake too early Sunday (6:30am) & couldn't get back to sleep with the drip drip dripping sound of the gutter. As I listened, it slowed & then stopped. I looked out the window & it had started snowing! Yay!!! THAT put a bounce in my step. Excited littles could hardly get their clothes changed fast enough to get outside! In fact, only two other days have I seen these girls move faster to get up -you guessed it- Xmas & Easter.





Fi fills Lib's hood with white fluff (actually it was quite wet & heavy)


Busted!

Lib has recently taken to drawing bunnies -even on this lovely white canvas that is usually Fi's bedsheet


my swap-bot microbrew ATC offering

2 comments:

renee said...

I heard there was snow in Denver yesterday and was thinking about you. I like your attitude! For me it's still to early, so I'd be a lot grumpier if it was falling in my backyard.

rockymtmama said...

Well, if it weren't typical Colorado weather, and the temp wasn't in the 60's the rest of the week, I'd be unhappy too. It is WAY too early for lasting cold for me. I like snow, but I don't like cold floors. And I especially don't like having to bundle everybody up to get out the door in the morning -it takes too much time :P