27 August 2009

miscellaneous stuffs

the darker color is the previous wall color, the lighter is new. BUT I'm not liking the light color now that I have the trim finished. Repainting is in order today.


I didn't get a shot of the door before repainting, but you can see the blah brown color that it was on the hinge there


more tattoo fun. They took turns on each other's foot. I think on the left is "Tails" from Sonic. And maybe that's "Amy Rose" -also from Sonic - on Lib's foot on the right.


Fi especially wanted me to get a shot of her smiley face


Shhhh, artist at work

2 comments:

Chloe m said...

Nothing like a fresh coat of paint.
I have to get that darn garage finished.
I noticed you have Falling Slowly on your playlist, don't you love that movie, ONCE?
Rosey

rockymtmama said...

How did you daughter's room turn out? Green, right?

I actually heard the song a while before I saw the movie & it stuck in my head, but I never heard it again & didn't know what it was -until I saw the movie. Yes, I do like the movie too.