06 August 2009

oh, the cleverness of Lib




a couple zingers tonight:.

While driving home from the store, in the backseat the girls were playing pretend of some sort. Lib says, "How 'bout if I have all the super powers and I'm awesome." Not so much a request or question, but a statement, lol! Nothing like going for the gusto :)

At dinner, Lib decided that indeed she does really like tomatoes. But there weren't any left for her to have more than the already consumed requirement of "you have to take one of everything & taste a bite of each." Fi had her one tomato & wasn't going to eat more than the "taste", so I told Lib she could have it. Fi passed it to Garrett, who put it on Lib's plate -fingers to fingers to plate. Not so concerned about those germs, she asked Fi, "Did you bite it?" with that look of disdain for those germs, if you know what I mean. I said, "No, she didn't bite it." Lib looked incredulous & pushed the tomato to the side of the plate. So I said, "Who cares if she did bite it? You have the same germs." -thinking of the shared sodas & lollys, and whatnot. Lib retorted, "No, we do not have the same germs. My germs are pink and sparkly!" Yep. Captured forever with my camera eyes.

Oh, & don't forget the box of sugar cubes I found under the computer desk while Lib & Fi stood in front instead of sitting to play on the computer. (All the better to reach the box and not get busted, my dear.) "But they just taste so goooooood," was her response when questioned about it. Have I told you that we have our very own Little Chrissy? (seen the movie "Pecker"?)

2 comments:

Chloe m said...

Lib is funny, that's for sure! I am LoL about the pink and sparkly germs. I don't believe I have ever heard it put that way!
Rosey
p.s. I have not seen Pecker.Is this a movie I should get on Netflix? :) It sounds like a movie about a chicken but could be about something else entirely.

rockymtmama said...

It's John Waters, if that helps. He's an acquired taste, I think. I'd start with "Crybaby" and the original "Hairspray" first if you're not familiar with his work, 'cause "Pecker" is def more vulgar ;P

Yeah, Lib epitomizes the term "wunderkind". Then again, don't they all at some point??