18 May 2005

more t.v. whining

Well what about Brittney & her new husband's "newlywed" reality show?!? Can there possibly be an original thought in Hollywood? Obviously not. The tube is littered w/ these ridiculous "reality" shows. I can't get away from them. As if my life isn't interesting enough. I should watch someone else's daily humdrum.

Perhaps the little dramas on the box make my life look pretty darn easy. Then again, I'm not hanging out @ the clubs anymore. Where else will I be able to make fun of 21 year olds & their trivial tribulations. I just don't understand the attraction. No wonder obesity is such a national health crisis. People sit around watching someone else do the living instead of getting out there & interacting themselves. You know, instead of playing football, they watch it instead. Like that.

And Fear Factor. What is that? There is something inherently wrong w/ a program geared toward an audience who gets off on watching someone eating worms (or pig's blood, or giant cock roaches); watching someone being buried in tarantulas; watching someone dig for the next clue in a barrel of fish guts using only his or her mouth. Or rather there is something inherently wrong w/ that population that enjoys watching such things. And the fact that there is such a program is beyond me.

Anyone?

1 comment:

Yamhill said...

The Brit show mad me sick after five min of it, the camcorder jouncing around, GOoood Greif, People, GET A LIFE!



From a person, The sniper of Yamhill.