05 December 2005

bad dog again :(

So we have discovered that our beloved freely giving kisses dog has a taste for bathroom garbage -the stinky kind; you know, diapers & pads. Damn damn damn damn damn. Damn. Glad I found it b4 I went to sleep and didn't just wander into the bathroom disaster area in the dark. Blech. Double blech. The stench was the worst. I'm talking gag unless the mouth & nose are covered stench. All that from one diaper. Why oh why. It couldn't have been one of those just a little mess diapers. Nooooooooooo. It had to be the WORST diaper in what must be 3 years. Now we have to shut the bathroom doors from toddlers & dog. Ah they're pretty much the same anyway. If I'm not cleaning up after one, I'm cleaning up after the other.

2 comments:

city dweller said...

Ha! this reminds me of a dog i had when i was little,he was out in the backyard and ripped open one of the garbage bags with several used pads, and he was chowing down on them, and had them ripped to shreds all over the back yard. ::shudder::

rockymtmama said...

I've never had my own dog b4...I was really little when my parents had dogs so I don't remember how they behaved. This is such a learning experience. And I thought being a mom was challenging...having a dog is like having a child who never grows up. Cody's so smart too, thankfullly, b/c I surely wouldn't want a stupid dog. It might be less work b/c she wouldn't get bored, but it wouldn't be as much fun either.