27 February 2006

24 hour customer service my ass

I can't take it. I am having the worst experience (or at least right up there in the top 5) w/ a credit card! Who the hell would ever want to have an account w/ Capital One?!?!?!?!!? There is no activation phone number for me to call to activate the friggin card. I tried the customer service number & it is COMPLETELY automated with no escape button to a live voice. To top it all off, the woman's voice in the automated system is by far one of the most annoying I have ever heard! I'm talking grating on my nerves so bad I have to hold the phone away from my ear...dreading having to ever call again, that bad. Yes, I've turned the phone down as low as possible. But it doesn't help. And I'm trying to book flights/b&b for London. BUT I can't use my friggin' credit card b/c I can't activate it and I can't get through to a real person to even get me to the correct automated phone number. AAAAAAAAAARGH!

No comments: