19 February 2006

and then she melts my heart

the 7 yo is a true gemini...she is like night & day incapsulated within 1 person. The friggin' temper tantrum stuff, acting more like the little sister than the big sister. For a few days in a row. THEN she has the audacity to ask for $3 so she can donate to some fundraiser at school. After her poor behaviour, I was miffed & said no. So she said she would just use her "share" money (which, ultimately, is the better idea). She comes home w/ 3 carnations & hands them to me -she's got the biggest "I'm so happy to see you mom" look. She spent her own $ to get flowers for me. I was floored. Then today while I was online, she crawls behind me onto the chair & proceeds to give me (her version of) a neck massage. As well as hugs & stuff. I tell you, gemini's have a split personality. It's like the other, bad kid moved out & MY daughter is back.

No comments: