13 March 2006

FYI & the Sopranos

So, Lib is up & about; feeling better, playing, almost her usual chatty self. Fi is still feeling a little ill. She's lying on the futon in a semi-stupor. Or, could it be the over stimulation coming at her from the idiot box? She has been camped out in front of the thing for at least 5 days now. Of course, now I don't feel well -sore throat, cruddy cough kind of not well. I'd like to just knit & read & watch movies all day. But mom-duties call 24/7. No rest for the wicked. That and it's G's birthday. I will have to come up w/ some clever -can't leave the house-type presents, since I've been at home w/ the quarantined duo all week. I'd love to divulge more here, but inevitably, he's reading this too.

So did ya catch episode 66? G says "this is pretty boring for a season opener" & no sooner the words out of his mouth than BAM Uncle Jun shoots Tony. I think I screamed! Seriously. I was trying to figure out what Junior said (something in Italian) & not paying attention to what he was doing. Totally shocking. Also bizarre to see Tony & Carmela eating sushi. This is the first episode that I've actually seen the night that it premieres; I've seen every episode until this one either on DVD or on-demand.

Oh, and we finally have DVR! G broke down & ordered it ONLY b/c he had to play soccer yesterday & would miss the ManU game. That and we'll miss the season finale of The Shield while we're on hols (NOT b/c I wanted it MONTHS ago so I could watch Project Runway late nights w/o interruptions)

No comments: