05 June 2006

season finales

I am loathe to watch either the Sopranos or Big Love; I have them on DVR but am sad that I'll have to wait until next year to see them again. The whole 6 (or is it 8) extra episodes of the Sopranos is no consolation, really. It'll be over far sooner than I would like it to be. I could watch it forever. Or until it gets stupid (like CSI has done). I feel like part of my family is leaving me. hahahahaha. Yeah, freakish, I know. So I'm putting off the inevitable until I just can't wait any longer. THEN I'll indulge.

Oh & I had a Batman Begins jonesing moment yesterday when I realized that the day was over & it was too late in the night to watch it & I hadn't watched it at all! Yikes! Maybe it's better this way -a means to wean myself from this could be addiction. I can't help it, though; every time I've watched it I see something different & I HAVE to watch it again b/c what will I see next??!

No comments: