01 June 2006

I have finally seen the flick that I'd been waiting to see since first hearing abt it

and OMG it ranks right up there with I & II! Christian Bale is by far the hottest version of Batman (but we already knew that, didn't we?). And he portrays the character well. I would love to see him in another batman movie -be it b/t the "prequel" & I -like a sequel to the prequel; or even Batman V. PLEASE?!?!?! I mean, I finished the movie & wanted to watch the "next" one right away or at least watch this one again. The cinematography was great (albeit a little dark; and I KNOW it's supposed to be, but when it's so dark that I can't really see what's happening on my 45" flatscreen, I think it's too dark) The action was just long enough to not be boring. Granted the "archrivals" (e.g. Scarecrow) had minimal roles. But the script had just enough humor without being corny (unlike IV). Bonus, Gary Oldman as the good cop. And the Bat toys were awesome. I'll definitely be buying this one to add to I, II, & III (we would like to forget IV, thank you)

P.S. Look what I found as I googled the director Christopher Nolan . 2008 can't get here soon enough!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok, um, i fell asleep. worst batman movie ever. yeah, really. i'll never put myself through that again. horrible. --linds.