20 September 2006

been gone a week

& all you get for your troubles is a meme. wah wah wah.


Four Things about me -- you may not have known about me.....

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Mom (it's not just a job, it's an adventure) (good one, Debb!)
2. free-lance landscaper (it's alot more fun w/o children interrupting every 10 minutes...and with an unlimited budget!)
3. Retail Manager
4. jewelry consultant

B) Four movies I would watch over and over.
1. Apocalypse Now
2. Dream a Little Dream
3. Batman Begins
4. Most anything w/ Vince Vaughn

Four places I have lived.
1. Boulder
2. DuBois
3. Lawrenceville
4. Blawnox

D) Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Project Runway
2. Nip/Tuck
3. The Shield
4. The Sopranos

E) Four places I love to go or would love to go on vacation:
1. Paris
2. London
3. Pittsburgh
4. Durango
(been to all -would move to any in a heartbeat, given the right opportunity)

F) Websites visited frequently:
1. www.sexyknittersclub.com
2 www.craftster.org
3. http://gofugyourself.typepad.com
4. http://www.denverrollerdolls.com/

G) Four of my favorite foods:
1. anything made in France -breads, pastries, cheeses, wines. foods of the gods. my mouth waters just remembering it.
2. cocoapuffs (I could eat the whole box in 2 sittings)
3. sweet potato fries
4. popcorn w/ butter & parmesan
(what a distorted sense of "food" I have...most people would answer w/ "real" meals; I prefer junk)


H) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Pittsburgh!!
2. in the mountains
3. someplace beachy
4. Boulder


I) Four friends I think will respond:
1. Lindz
2. ???
3. I don't think anyone really reads my blog anyway
4. anonymous

No comments: