11 September 2006

freaking not so tempting

or rather, I am tempted to forget the whole thing. So I got to where I was starting on the sleeves for the Tempting II & wasn't liking how very stretchy/sponge-y the body was looking. So I frogged the whole thing. the whole thing. yes, let me say it again. I frogged the whole freaking body. Back to square one. I will say that I should be a gosh darn pro at the k1/p1 ribbing thing. ARGH. It's a charlie brown moment. Well, at least I didn't actually finish the sweater & decide that I didn't like the finished product & just never wear it. That would be a waste. So while I wait for the SKB yarn to arrive, I will attempt the Tempting II with a smaller needle.

Oh and let me say that if you watch the Dane Cook HBO special, do not, I repeat, do not attempt to count stitches. He is too friggin' funny to only listen to with 1 ear (and my counts -or the many times I had to recount-are proof.)

No comments: