09 March 2007

Pens pt 2

The rumor mill grinds on...and I think LV would be a much more profitable market than KC. I hate for them to leave the 'burgh, but ya know, ya gotta do what ya gotta do. Like me & G, for instance. Time to move on in our respective job situations. Anyone know of any job openings in the healthcare management industry?

Is it really March Madness already? I didn't even have a chance to make any picks. Glad to see Pitt making it to the next round. Oooh Louisville. Should be interesting. You know who I'm taking. G says I'm foolish for always picking Pitt. But hey, it's not a bad choice & I have a feeling that this is the year. So what if I say that every year. I've got faith.

1 comment:

Sue said...

You are so right about the Pens - hate to see them leave, but Vegas is a better choice than the other 2. They have no sports and lots of tourism... if they do it right, they can survive there. KC - no way - it will be okay, but not long term. It's the Whalers all over again... they'll get fans and will be okay, but nothing like their fans in PGH. And Houston... well, I don't think TX can support 2 teams.

There's still hope for PGH. I'd hate to think that they're leaving just when I'm moving there! All I will have is the Pirates and that's all wrapped up in the Ex... so that's not a great situation.

Lily Allan is great! I've only heard that Smile song, but it's awesome!