14 December 2007

MPB children's choir



Here's big sister in early Nov/late Oct when we were leaving for her 1st performance of the year. This is Mad's 3rd year in choir. She's really enjoying it this year. AND she has a small solo in the Christmas Eve Mass. She didn't tell me when I picked her up on Monday after practice that the director had chosen her. I found out the next day from my friend Deonne, whose daughter is also in the choir. When I asked Maddie about it after school, she broke out in a big grin & a "oh yeah" response -like it's no big deal. Like she wasn't lamenting the fact that she wasn't chosen for a solo in the last performance. Like she couldn't care less. This from the girl who knows all the songs & rarely needs to read the words but instead follows the conductor's directions.

So, be there or be square! 5pm mass 24 December, MPB church

No comments: