16 May 2006

a meme from the States, via Ireland

Don't even know who reads my blog, as not many of you leave comments! Let's see who has the balls to respond to this challenge:


LEAVE ME A COMMENT AND....
1. I'll respond with something random I like about you.
2. I'll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.
3. I'll name something we should do together.
4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me (or just me).
5. I'll tell you my first/clearest memory of you.
6. I'll leave you a quote that is somehow appropriate to you.
7. I'll ask you something that I've always wondered about you.
8. If I do this for you, you must/may post this on your journal so you can do the same for other people, if you want to.

Thanks to Lindz (otherwise known as Cailin Deas)for the tag

4 comments:

Debb said...

Hi, this is Debb, I come to your blog site every once in a while. Funny that I came today and I found this. Hmmm...maybe you were waiting for me. Am I supposed to answer the questions too. Anyway, i miss you and am so sad I missed the weekend with Grace. :(

Anonymous said...

meme. and me. ;) ---via ireland indeed--cailin_deas--pseudoSIL

Anonymous said...

you must comment me... cause i read you every day... and i commented you. and we love to comment! --lindsay

Sam, et. al. said...

You don't call, you don't write...I don't know where your father and I went wrong.LOL
If it wasn't for your blog, this faction of the Boulder Extended Family wouldn't have a clue as to what's up w/y'all. BTW, you've got a lotta' mail, here.