10 August 2006

Guess I always was a Led Head at heart

I'll post today b/c I'm too lame to remember to do this on Monday:
Monday Music Mambo meme from Blogdrive Insanity


**1. What's your favorite album cover from your collection?

This is my favorite album cover...the concept was & still is ingenious.  Posted by Picasa



**2. What album cover makes you wonder what the designer and/or band was thinking?

I was fascinated with this album cover as a small child. I must have been 6 or 7. It was so bizarre & taboo (nudity on an album cover in my small hometown in W. PA). What a concept...those strange blonde children like Village of the Damned meets Flight of Icarus meets Stonehenge Posted by Picasa


3. Do you own the White Album by The Beatles or the Black Album by Metallica?
I think I lost custody of the Black Album via the divorce. Not a huge loss. Metallica's last great album was And Justice For All. Now they're just a bunch of wanna still be angry old guys with nothing to really bitch about b/c they're just so damn wealthy. Although, they do have a new kick ass bass player who brings new life energy to a bunch of dinosaurs. Has the bass player always been the driving force behind Metallica??? Case in point: Cliff Burton RIP. Jason Newsted -luckily escaped with his talent intact. Now Robert Trujillo attempts CPR. Good luck. They lost me when they started wearing makeup and whining about Napster.

**Yes, I still have the originals (including the brown paper wrapper) & no, they are not for sale

No comments: