30 August 2006

snow????!!!!

I (im)patiently awaiting snow season...yeah, I know, I know. There's, like, 2 months until any of the resorts open. But is it wrong to check the ski report occasionally in between? Hey, at least I don't call Eldora's hotline on a daily basis & decide whether or not I should go to class based on the previous night's accumulation (Nikki, you did not just read that. I'm using my best jedi mind tricks here. Your mother is a saint & was a perfectly studious student). In the meantime, here's something to feast your little eyes on:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

today's webcam shot...(sigh):

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

this is better (3 days ago):

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

forget visions of sugarplums dancing in my head:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

best of all: Breckenridge OPENS November 10, 2006!

No comments: