28 August 2006

I just realized how behind I am in posting...

the only recent posts I've made have been Monday Music Mambo memes...and today is different only in that I'm actually posting it on a MONDAY!



1. Name a musician/band or two connected with your state. They could be from your state, have a member born in your state, played a famous show in your state - you get the idea. If you're not from the U.S., pick a musician or band from your own country.

This is easy peasy: John Denver, The Fray, Yonder Mountain String Band, Big Head Todd & the Monsters, Jello Biafra, String Cheese Incident, Leftover Salmon, Cabaret Diosa.

Most famous show I can think of is U2 @ Red Rocks (circa 1980's re: Sunday Bloody Sunday video)

If you live in a place without any famous musical connections, you can answer this instead.

2. What's your favorite place to see a concert? Is it a small club, a large sports arena, a concert hall, an outdoor ampitheater? Tell us why you like to see music in that place.


(I'm answering this anyway just b/c I have bragging rights that come w/ living in Colorful Colorado) My favorite place to see a show is Red Rocks...fab accoustics, best ambiance, always great memories in the making.

No comments: