04 April 2007

it's the bacon dance

@ Dot's Diner w/ Snick 2 weeks ago. (it was better in live-action)



Speaking of Dot's...just one more thing I miss about Boulder. Nikki tells me that Rocky Mt Joe's has been out of bizness for some time. Wah! (I just couldn't believe it. I really couldn't. I held out hope that Snick was mistaken. That she just "forgot" where it was & overlooked it somehow. There must be some bit of sanctity left in Boulder. But it's true! I just now called the # in order to appease my curiousity. It's some chick's #. You ever get that little sad feeling deep in your heart when your hope against hope is dashed onto the rocks of verity? -sniffle sniffle) So we went to Dot's. Next time will be the Broadway Coffee shop or Walnut Cafe. Or what's that one on Folsom "Coffee Shop"? Or even The Buff; I haven't eaten there in years. Boulder is (or was?) rife with this little breakfast/lunch only places.

No comments: