04 April 2007

nano nano

Anyone else have this problem or am I just a dork? Blah blah blah I'm minding my own bidness, listening to my selected podcast, maybe I'm cleaning the playroom, maybe I'm doing laundry, whatever. I catch my earphone cord on something, a door knob, say, and OUCHF*CK! (for you folks in PGH, remember the time period of that sniglet?) the earbuds rip out of one or both ears. Or the cord rips out of the device itself. (Thankful for the crafty people @ Mac who designed the nano to stop mid-listen when the cord comes out of it's little docking port thingy.) However! There must be a better way! Anyone have a recommendation for a cord winding type doodad to take up the earbud cord slack? They say that earbuds could stretch out your ear canal...well, it's not from the bud itself resting at the very opening of the ear canal; it's from being RIPPED VIOLENTLY OUT OF MY EAR EVERY TIME I WALK PAST A FRIGGING DOOR KNOB!!!!! (help? anyone? anyone?)

No comments: