08 August 2007

day 4: visit with the Bakers

We finally made it to our dinner plans.... Wednesday nights with Joe & Kim is just one more reason I miss Pittsburgh. The much anticipated visit from "the girls" was not disappointing for girls or boy...they had a blast, short but sweet. Hopefully do it again next year.


a little light sabre action b/t Darth Joey & Maddie


why do I have this happy look on my face when I have in my hands this toy that I have never played with before today...boy toys goooood



Fi looks like she's playing Marco Polo



"Nikki do you want to wear this mask?" is what we finally were able to decipher from the pint sized Darth Libby with the warped munchkin sounding voice



fun with spin art


ooooh more boy toys...I had a difficult time getting Lib to actually leave when it was time to go because she kept finding more boy toys



little man Joey...the source of much "don't get to do this in Colorado" boy fun!

No comments: