10 August 2007

day 5: cont.

We also drove up to Grandview Ave. to see the sights & ride the Mon. Incline. Remember last year, Snick said of the incline day "do we have to ride it now?" And so we didn't. This year I made a point of taking the girls on it because, well, it's a unique form of travel that yinz also take for granted. Ice cream after was a perfect ending to the day. (as soon as I can download it from my phone, I'll post the pic). It sucks being away for so long & forgetting about all the not touristy restaurants...would have eaten somewhere on Mt. Washington instead of at Station Square, had I remembered that there's more to PGH than tourism. Ah well, it was meant to to be a touristy day. Besides, we probably wouldn't have had the fun Libby video footage elsewhere.












No comments: