10 August 2007

day 5: touristy treats

Yeah, I know yinz take the Gateway Clipper Fleet for granted, but living in land-locked CO, I thought the girls would enjoy seeing PGH by boat. The littles stood at the dock railing waiting impatiently -if they could have gotten any closer to the water, I'm sure they would have been happy. Squeals of joy & excitment when they spotted the Liberty Belle "I see the boat! It's here It's here!" Squealing so shrill I thought one of them had fallen in the water -talk about near heart attack. Once on board, the girls weren't so excited by the actual site-seeing (duh). Nikki & I enjoyed it though. Oh fair metropolis, how I miss thee.











>






Fiona was mostly interested in the popcorn












Holy Carp, Batman! And I always thought carp were bottom feeders...who will win this survival test?

No comments: