19 August 2007

day 9: Cook Forest

on another note, I was looking for Polish pickles today (literally today, real time, 18 August 2007) to make German potato salad. Not one. I could find not one Polish pickle in the Safeway here. Oddly enough, I can find Beano's sandwich dressing. You know Beano's pizza in Blawnox? Yeah, that I can find in the deli section. I think it even says "Blawnox, PA 15238" in the address part of the label. Beano's. but not a Polish pickle to save my life. Had to go with the kosher dill. I will continue my quest. Neither chipped chopped ham here for my barbque'd ham sandwich. Gawd. What is wrong with this place????


So tell me, at what point in this video do you think Jack bites it? Ah the wee life of a wee frog in the perilous hands of a mighty pre-school frog catcher.

Yeah so the vid plays sideways. I thought I could shift it on my computer at home. I can't. Deal with it. Just crank your head a little to your left shoulder & quit yer belly achin'. Today, I bring you Jack r.i.p. 18 July 2007.

No comments: