27 March 2008

3rd day spring break

first lunch at "Budgie's" on 17th; yummy crepes -much better than the "boba's & crepes" place on Colorado & Mississippi. The service was friendly & my greek crepe was delish. Nikki met us too! Very exciting, of course. "Nikki! I love you!" as the littles clung to her legs.


the lady bug that wouldn't fly away



On the walk back to the carpark, we walked past these 3 awesome "boutique" apartment buildings:









I have got to swing by here again on a day that's not so sunny so I can get some better shots








the creator of these cool collages?


Oh, and this old building across the street; it's owned by P/SL and is set to be demolished to make room for a new building. Bummer it's not up to code and not salvageable. I hate to see these old buildings go away.


and then to this fab playground at City Park (I promised the girls on Monday that we would definitely go here Tuesday after lunch)




No comments: