03 May 2008

that's Agent Smith, to you

I have been informed by my good friend V that I am now an agent for Amazon.

In case you didn't know, or hadn't noticed, I added an Amazon widget to my blog -over there in the right sidebar, the Amazon link with "I recommend..." books that I am currently reading. If you shop at Amazon, you can (I implore you, kind reader) click through via my link & I will get a small dividend for your effort. It doesn't cost you any extra, and I would be eternally grateful. Would that I could, but I can't shop through my own link. It's just another way to try to earn a little extra (very little extra) cash, now that my hours at work have been cut. I choose to not have other adverts on my page -endorsements, yes, of other noteworthy sites- but there is no compensation of any kind for those, I do it just so you all can maybe see what I find interesting in the hopes of generating some discussion here (not that it's ever happened yet)(not that many people check out my links in the sidebar)(but I post them anyway, ever the hopeful person that I am).

Sell out? Money grubber? Shameless begging? Mom with 4 kids trying to keep her head above water? Call it what you will, it is what it is. And I yam what I yam. Call me Smith, Agent Smith.

No comments: