16 October 2008

ah, the new upstairs bathroom faucet set. love it.

See what I mean, when I say the old set just looked too small? I suppose I should take a pic of the entire vanity/sink area to really get the point across. AND the old set had all these crevices that were entirely too much work to get clean every couple days. Life should be easy peasy lemon squeezy. Hence, I found this new set that is all smooth with very few crevices to catch toothpaste dribbles, etc. I don't foresee any problems with the handles stripping out, either -like the old set did on the right side. Fewer parts, fewer problems, I think. Hmmmm, maybe I should take some plumbing classes & then be able to do more than just replace faucets. Or maybe I'll just stick with my DIY projects for now.

Next up: pics of the girls' "new" bookshelf (and the story behind it)










No comments: