29 October 2008

if you need a good laugh, watch this:

Did anyone catch the original Andy Samburg as Mark Wahlburg skit on SNL? G laughed his ass off; I didn't think it was that funny (typical of SNL these days -except Tina Fey as Sara Palin -or any Justin Timberlake as host). Here's the follow-up:



Then last week we were watching a DVR'd SNL with the girls. The following skit came on:



& OMG! Now that was humorous! (Yeah, the Marky Mark eye candy was nice.) Even the girls enjoyed it. It has been quoted during many dinnertime conversations, randomly quoted during the week -as in "Hey mom. You're doing dishes. How's that going? Say, hi to your mother for me."- and of course it got a lot of play at the pumpkin patch on Saturday when the girls saw the livestock. Yesterday after school Fiona ran up to me, "Mom! I told Stella 'Say hi to yuh muthah fuh me!'" (yes she has the perfect "r" for that Boston accent.) Hmmmm, I wonder if anyone else will understand what she's really getting at, or will it just be her own little joke?

...Mark Wahlburg, still hot.

No comments: