09 July 2009

Father's Day 2009

Afternoon at the zoo:

we ran into Snick & her dad's side of the family a few times.



How far can you jump?




from the moment we enter the ape section, they pester to get to the drums




cute & unusual oinkers


wagons ho!




Let's pretend this is our house...


so difficult to get a good shot of the carousel in action


dontcha love the Elvis glasses? (actually, I think they're "Hannah Montana; but they scream Elvis to me)


peek-a-boo


makes me want to drive to Mount Evans, etc, to see them in a natural setting


cool door handle to the lion habitat


and finally dinner at GB's Fish & Chips...only the best in Denver...indeed probably the next best to being in Ireland

1 comment:

Chloe m said...

Hi there,
Looks like you had a blast @ the zoo. We have a photo of my son on that same jaguar on the carousel when he was little. Funny.
I miss the zoo. My kids think they are too big for it now. I don't think you are ever too big for the zoo.
Rosey