28 November 2005

bad dog :(

So I walked upstairs to find the zip bag of leftover turkey on the floor. The guilty party was busted slunking away, tail b/t her legs. There is a missing drumstick -literally! I can't find the evidence. I hope I can find it b4 I smell it...grrrrrrr. I had to chuck the remaining leftovers. Only the babies had turkey sandwiches out of all of us. Double grrrrrr. Well, no more people food for this little dog. She has been banish-ed.

Hmmmm, guess we can't call her Noo Noo anymore. And dog obedience is added to the list of things to do.

Then there's the super sensitive Madster who doesn't understand why Cody was being reprimanded so harshly. She started crying, saying that we're mean & we shouldn't have pets. Cody, on the other hand, knew perfectly well she was wrong & wouldn't even make eye contact. So now Madst & babies are downstairs consoling & self-esteem boosting the bad dog. Cody knows she's got it good w/ that crowd.

No comments: