21 November 2005

That's no fair -two buffaloes in the same house....

or so G replied when Snick WAS ACCEPTED TO CU!!!!!!! She found out last week & is getting everything in order for financial aid & housing, etc. She wants to live in Boulder (of course) even though I tried to convince her to commute. So I guess we'll see her on weekends or when the clean clothes get low -whichever comes first. It's very exciting!!! I don't know in which major she intends to enroll. Weehaw :)

Well good, it's only fair. Since G's good friend Mo is moving back next year, I'll have to deal w/ 2 USC fans (god it's hard to get over the friggin' EGO these undefeated team fans have). There will be another Buffs fan in my corner, too! hahahahaha (she laughs mockingly) Well, unless Snick decides to apply to Towson or Clark, which were her original choices.

No comments: