25 November 2005

so i've been sitting here all day...

so what?!?

I have one thing to say abt today's demoralizing loss to Nebraska & it has nothing to do with the final score. Once again I find myself embarrassed to be affiliated w/ CU. No, I said it's not b/c of the loss. I can deal w/ that. My high school football team didn't have a winning season in the six years I attended (7th -12th). Loss to one's rival school? No prob.

Will someone PLEEEEEEEEZ teach these friggin' CU students how to behave in public?!?!?!? Throwing garbage on the field during the game necessitating clearing one whole section of the stands by the police?? C'mon now folks, that's just childish. Are these the same kids who were rioting on the hill a few years ago? Haven't they graduated yet? Haven't they learned some manners? I swear that should be a required class upon entrance to CU. "how to live away from home and still behave like a respectable citizen" or "your actions reflect on your school" or something like that. I hope to God that my kids NEVER partake in that kind of selfish behavior.

Makes me think twice abt sending DD1 there. Seriously.

No comments: