28 April 2006

new words abound

as in Fi sings "Mary had a witto man" and some song from Dora that is entirely in Spanish. Lib says "tody" which has trumped Fi who still says "Toey". There are others that I can't think of just now; but the pronunciation is getting better & the sentences are getting longer for both.

The strangest thing, while my friend Grace was visiting, every day Fi would refer to her as "hey". And all day she would ask "what's your friend's name?" Lib knew it every time & would even answer Fi b4 I did. Don't know what that was about but it was interesting.

Also about every other day since we've been back from vaca Fi tells me that she wants to go on an airplane again. When I ask her to go where, she replies "to gramma & grampa's" with this tone in her voice that implies "of course! where else would I go???!!" Last week she added that she wants to go there to play w/ (cousin)AJ.

No comments: