04 June 2007

I can't freaking believe it.

Seriously. One more episode? Really?!!!??? and then my "other" family will be gone forever. I'm so sad. I'm already feeling the grief. Like pre-grief. Like knowing the end is near & not being able to do anything about it. I suppose the end is always near & there really is nothing anyone can do about it. You or I could be gone tomorrow. We have no control over that. But this is my fantasy, my family, my fantasy family to whom I've grown close & accustomed to seeing every week (at least for a couple months a year). I can't believe that HBO would cut The Sopranos. I feel a little weepy just now. Can you hear my heart breaking just a little? And this week's episode sucked pretty hard. I was more than a little disappointed w/ the editing. I mean, c'mon already. Show a little respect. The family deserves better. I am sooooooo glad this wasn't the way the show went out. I'll have to watch some previous, better episode after next week, just to ease my pain. :( I still can't believe it. Some stupid show like ER can be on-air for a bazillion years -well past it's prime. Yet this stellar example of great entertainment gets the boot after 7 years? Where is the justice?

No comments: