13 February 2007

flashback of the week

It's not a flashback, but it's my new favorite song. And no, I've never NEVER been a JT fan. I used to jag Snick about her 'nSync obsession many moons ago. It's just a catchy tune. At first I thought, it's really too "happy", too danceable to be a good "break-up" song. Then again, it is exactly the kind of break-up song I'd listen to when I'm at that point of realizing that the break-up is for the best; you know, it's all good in the end. I guess in that respect it is a "flashback". Besides, it has a good beat; you can dance to it. :P

(if I could find the code for the music w/o the video, I'd put that up instead of all the dialogue that detracts from the actual song)

(And THANK YOU Snick! for taking the time to make your mom 16 -that's right 16- CDs -including the new JT- AND for writing out the playlists -by hand, no less- for the whole lot! You're the most awesomest 18yo in the world! Without you, this post wouldn't have happened....)

No comments: