24 February 2007

the most patient cat in the world

I thought she was chill b/c she put up with alot of rough handling from the girls...you know, the picking up in awkward positions at any given moment, without warning -be it from a deep sleep or walking by minding her own business. This tops the cake. And now you too can witness why I think she is the most chill of all cool cats. What other feline would put up with the humiliation of wearing a hairtie around her ears & being used for a doll chair? And she just laid there, & fell asleep. Not even an ear twitch out of her.

Then I remembered Snick dressing one of my parents' cats up in doll clothes & making him sit in a doll high chair. Which cat was that? Was that my cat Podraig? I can't remember. I have a photo somewhere that is distinct in my memory; I'll have to dig it up & post it.

2 comments:

renee said...

That reminds me of that website, stuffonmycat.com. So funny!

rockymtmama said...

I couldn't open that site, but I did see some pics & apparently my cat's torture-at-the-hands-of-small-children is nothing compared to what some other people -adults, I presume- do to their own cats. Yikes!