27 February 2007

two FO's

I finished these two pair of wristwarmers a while ago but never posted the pics. They're comfy & pretty & all of the little girls want a pair too. The blue one's I made for Snick for xmas, size S. They're too small for me to put on, hence the still photo. They fit her just fine, though, petite thing that she is. Maybe I can get a modeled photo from her (hint hint). The reddish ones are mine, sz M. I've found that it is not an easy task to take a one handed picture of one's own hand & have it look as nice photographed as it does in person. The wool is Cascade 220. I hadn't worked w/ this yarn b4 & it was purdy nice. I have one more pair OTN & another planned with yarn at the ready. The pattern is Voodoo from Knitty.com. It was fast, easy & fun (would go faster if I could actually sit down for longer than 10 minutes stretches, if you know what I mean :P)


No comments: