16 September 2007

brief creative moment for today

Maddie picked out the pendant (really 1 of a pair of chandelier earrings) & the larger blue swarovski beads. She laid it out, evenly beaded on either side. It was a little short, so, unbeknownst to her, I picked up some spacers & smaller, differently shaded swarovski beads to add interest & strung it all together with the toggle clasp today. The Madster loves it! (yes, I know it would look lovely with something dangly strung onto the 3 lower loops. Mad decidedly turned that down.)

The littles each want one now too. "Hey! I want a netlace!" Fi, of course, wants pink. Lib, who has recently decided that she is a girl -and a very pretty one, at that- only likes "pretty" things. She also requested pink. I thought I'd sort it out with a simple "who wants light pink? who wants dark pink?" Mai oui, they both want light pink. Ah, life in an all-girl house. (Luckily, Maddie detests pink...usually).



No comments: